Thursday, September 25, 2014

Halloween Mailed and Received

Mailed my Halloween Ornament this morning.
My apology to my partner for the extremely late in mailing. Hopefully it will arrive quickly.

The delayed is due to an order  for a 'specialty thread' that was required on the design, regrettably after two weeks of waiting the thread is yet to arrive and I had to improvise from an idea I had as I do not want to delay mailing  any longer. My only hope is that it will sustained the journey nicely.

Halloween Ornament Arrived
Received this lovely ornament from Nicole two days ago. Nicole's choice is from JCS 2014 - Ghosts.
Love your choice of design for me. The RIP tombstone truly touches my heart for I lost my FIL a week ago who succumbs to lung cancer  and I just got back home only two days ago. Thus,  I couldn't post this earlier. Very sorry. Thank you too for the Fall card that came along.

4 comments:

Cole said...

So sorry to hear about your FIL, Best wishes to you and your family.

KimM said...

Sending my condolences and prayers to you and your family.

Marie said...

Very sorry for your loss, Lily.

Lillie said...

Thank you ladies for your wishes.