Friday, October 23, 2015

Autumn Exchange Received From Erin



Hi, everyone! I received an autumn exchange from Erin in the mail today. It was so nice to see a package in the mail this evening as its been a crazy week at work.

Erin sent me this adorable!!!!! fall ornament........the finishing is adorable......I really can't stop saying that.....because it is adorable!!

She stitched it over one on 28ct evenweave. The pattern is called Autumn is Here by Helga Mendl from Gift of Stitching Sept 2009 magazine.

She mentioned in her letter that she came up with finishing idea while wandering her local craft store. Don't you love it when that happens?!!

Thanks, Erin, for such an adorable ornament. It is currently on display on my little tree :)

Rachel

2 comments:

Marie said...

I love the design and creative finishing on this one! Nice job.

Stitchhappy said...

Cute design and cute finishing - love the little white picket fence!