Saturday, November 12, 2016

Christmas Exchange 2016 from Dawn ♡


Hi, everyone! I was paired up with Dawn of the In Stitches blog.

I received her exchange piece today!!! You can tell the package was in the mailbox for a while as the chocolate is melted (nothing a trip to the fridge can't fix), but I'll still enjoy them.

Dawn stitched a lovely Prairie Schooler pattern called Snowy Night. Makes me wish we got snow in AL, but it rarely happens.

I love how she finished the edges with a neutral color. It works well with the design :)

Thank you so much for the ornament! I don't have many cross stitch ornaments on our Christmas tree so I can't wait to show this one off.

Oddly enough, I received Dawn's exchange today while earlier today I mailed off hers at the post office. It should be there by Tuesday!

I can't wait to everyone else's exchange pieces!!

Until next time >___<

1 comment:

blue star stitcher said...

I love the finishing on this, with the twine around the edges. Great job Dawn!