Thursday, March 30, 2017

Exchange arrived!

Christina's exchange piece arrived just yesterday, and I was so excited (and a little relieved) to see it in my mailbox. The ornament she stitched is a Shepherd's Bush design, called "Fa La La" and isn't the sheep adorable! Her ornament was beautifully finished with the beaded trim around the outside, and the beaded hanger that matched the sheep's legs so perfectly. It is such a cute cute cute ornament. Like I said earlier, I hate to tuck away these ornaments until Christmas time. 

And Christina was kind enough to tuck some extras in with the exchange, a LK pattern "Little Snow" which I now can't wait to stitch- I love all her designs and this one is very cute. Also a sweet pink scissor fob with the snowflake on the end, some pretty white beads, and a bit of linen too! Wow! She also sent a little package of gold plated needles, which my two daughters were fascinated by. They get almost as excited as I do when I get stitchy mail. Thank you so much Christina, and Carol for making this such a fun exchange. I love making things for other stitchers, and seeing what other stitchers make!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I love how the trim goes with the design! It looks wonderful :)