Sunday, March 26, 2017

Exchange Received and Sent

I have been so slow on posting my exchange announcements, and I have to apologize to my exchange partners. Between my birthday and Spring break I feel like March has been a super busy month. Carol was gracious enough to organize a three way exchange between herself, Christina of Whilst Iris Naps and myself.  I did manage to mail out my exchange pieces last week, and I just got Carol's ornament in the mail last week also, a beautiful Prairie Schooler Santa. Love the two-color simplicity of it, and she did a perfect job finishing it. While I stitch Prairie Schooler designs often, he will be the first of their Santas to adorn my own tree. 

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Lovely! Can't wait to see what everyone else stitched up for the exchange :)

Christina said...

I received a red Santa from Carol too. I love it! I want to stitch all of them now!