Thursday, March 30, 2017

Thank you, Carol and Stephanie!

My ornaments are both now safely with me! Aren't they beautiful? Carol (Garden of Stitches) stitched one of Prairie Schooler's Redwork Santas. I would love to stitch more of them to hang on our tree.



And Stephanie (Blue Star Stitcher) stitched a section of a sampler by Janlynn. I can't believe how much detail there is in it. It must have taken her hours. Thank you once again, ladies. I really enjoyed this exchange. Christina (Whilst Iris Naps).

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Beautiful ornaments and finishing. I love the lace on the ice skate.

blue star stitcher said...

So glad they made it there safely! I love Carol's red-work Santas, I hate to tuck them away until Christmas. They might just stay out in my Easter display for a bit!